Thursday 14 February 2013

A Special Valentine's Day Presentation Of The World's Douchiest Narcissist



Some of you may already be familiar with the story of James Sears.  He is responsible for two very disturbing yet laughable voicemails that went viral about 4 years ago.  He calls himself “Dimitri the Lover” and he is one of the most infamous narcissist ever to be exposed via social media.  For those of you not familiar with the douchetacular Dimitiri, I’ll quickly fill you in. He is Canadian, and he is a former … wait – for – it …... wait – for – it….. PSYCHIATRIST,  who lost his license after being convicted of sexually assaulting female patients in 1994.  
The story goes:  A woman named “Olga” was out with her friends having drinks on King Street, the entertainment district of downtown Toronto. A guy approached her and wouldn’t leave her alone, telling her how cute she was and badgering her for her phone number. In an effort to get rid of the guy, Olga gave in, and handed him her business card.

The audio below is a MP3 file of not one, but two voicemails from "Dimitri" to Olga. Instead of returning his calls, Olga promptly called a local radio station and got them to broadcast the telephone messages on their morning show. The rest is history.
Listen and cringe to the most glaring example of narcissistic injury, delusions, hostility, projection and gaslighting to ever disgrace the airwaves.  Let the romance begin.....


Are your ears bleeding? Do you need to take a shower to wash away the slime that oozed from the "elegant" wordsmith known as Dimitri? I swear this guy speaks in sperm. And If these aggressive voicemails weren't enough to make you throw-up a little in your mouth, then here’s a little more background on this predator courtesy Jezebel.com.
Dimitri a.k.a. James Sears.  And yeah, if all the "there's nothing wrong with me" talk on his voicemail wasn't a red enough flag for you, maybe the 1986 concern of the military psychiatrist who evaluated him during his enlistment in the Canadian Army that there was "something seriously wrong" with him is? But don't take it from those shrinks; his psychiatric evaluation when he went to med school states that he got drunk and high on call, made "numerous random and obsessive telephone calls" to women during which he would (only sometimes) jerk off, and was generally immature and narcissistic - but not enough to deny him a medical license.
Maybe they didn't know about the mace, stun gun and EMPTY HAND GRENADE CANISTERS cops reported finding in his room after he tried to enter a female officer's dorm? Anyway, he failed to "grow up" much, spending his residency masturbating six or seven times a day at work and garnering complaints from female patients, one of whom finally pressed sexual assault charges, to which he pled guilty and got out of practicing medicine so he could work as a “medical investigator” offering a second opinion on... SEXUAL HARRASSMENT SUITS. 
Oh how the medical profession watches out for the public. They think nothing of bestowing licenses on one dangerous head case after the other.  And yes, Dimitri the Creepy is for real, and alive and well and living in Toronto. Despite public ridicule; this shameless, deluded, fame-whoring narc loved the attention and notoriety the voicemails brought him and he annointed himself a “Seduction Guru” and renowned “Pick-up Artist.” He spreads his knowledge on the art of being crass, vile and predatory via his website, seminars and twitter feed.


Below is the entire transcript of Dimitri’s voicemails for your mockery and analysis.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

May all your dreams of exposing bat-shit-crazy narcissists come true. 

Message 1:

Hey Olga, it's Dimitri.
Sorry I had to leave such a rushed message with you when we met the other day. I just wanted to quickly give you my phone number, and needed to get the heck out of the area. In any event, I thought I had better leave you a more detailed message and explain why I approached you. I am single. I have no trouble meeting women; I mean, women approach me six or seven times a day. But I'm extremely particular about what I like. You're an extremely elegant woman. I couldn't take my eyes off you, and your friends were very jealous — even if they say they weren't, they were envious of the fact that I approached you, and I was very taken by you. Elegant women are very rare. I'm Greek and I'm extremely particular about what I like. So I'm giving you an opportunity here. I don't know if you picked up the message on the weekend but I'm working on a movie script so I'll be doing that all weekend…
This looks like a land line, and if it is you may not get the message till Monday. But when you do, call me and we'll get together for coffee or drinks, and let the romance begin. You looked very taken aback by my approach, and I hope that wasn't timidness, I hope it was just shock at being approached so directly. Because I don't really date timid women, because I'm a very direct, very passionate, very assertive man, and I want a woman who is very independent and strong. So… we'll talk about that, but I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I leave the ball in your court. You call me as soon as you have the courage to. Okay, Olga? Talk to you soon, bye.



Message 2:

Hi there, Olga it's Dimitri calling again, the guy from the street.

I left you a message several days ago you said you were interested. Now, here's the way I work. I don't like leaving second messages but I like you, you're a very elegant woman, you're very attractive, but, you know, I don't play that game. I know your friends tell you not to return calls; you're playing games like you see in stupid TV shows. So here's how it's gonna work. It is now 4:30 on Wednesday. Now I'll assume, I'll assume that you've already left work, because, you know, some people leave work early, so I'll grant you that. But if I don't receive a phone call back from you by 3 o'clock Thursday afternoon I'm no longer interested and I'm going to erase your number. I don't play games like that. I'm completely single, I'm very intelligent, I'm great in bed, I make great money. Believe it or not, I'm a complete catch. I've only been single four months; I had a long distance relationship for about a year, it's very tough to maintain it like that; there's nothing wrong with me. As a matter of fact I'm one of the few men in the city that has nothing wrong with him. So I'm giving you the three o'clock deadline. If I don't hear from you by then, you lose my number - I'm erasing your number right now, so you won't be hearing back from me.
So that's it: three o'clock tomorrow, or you can just completely forget it.
Now I understand if you've got other issues, maybe you're not playing games, I don't know… maybe you were abused in childhood?…Maybe your mother has cancer, and you're going to chemo…maybe you're just a person who's extremely frightened or has an anxiety disorder, maybe you're on some medication for that…I don't know, there could be another issue that I'm not aware of. But nobody says "Call me," hands a person a business card and then doesn't return calls. It's extremely passive aggressive. You should actually look that up, passive-aggressive personality disorder. You let me know, if you've got issues, psychological issues, if you're on any sort of medication for anxiety or depression, I'm not interested. But if you're psychologically normal, and you haven't called me because there's been some horrible thing that's happened in your life that's prevented you from returning my calls, that's fine. But otherwise? Don't call me. Okay, bye.

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like Olga was as impressed as the rest of the world! I bet the guy was initially furious at his "unmasking" but like all MNs found a way to spin his new-found douche-iness into yet more Supply.
    To anyone who's ever wondered, "Can't they SEE how ridiculous/f'd up/crazy etc. they look to the rest of the world?" There's your answer.
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there's your answer. Aack! I just cringe at the way the Douche pathologizes her for not calling him back. Yeah, the reason she didn't call him back has NOTHING to with HIM, in his deluded brain he's perfect and she the one with problem: she was abused in childhood,she is timid and needs courage, she has an anxiety disorder, she is depressed, she is passive-agressive, her mother has cancer. No, the narcissist can NOT see how ridiculous/effed-up/crazy/annoying and NEEDY they are. I've lived this. Something similar happened with MN sister. I was on the phone with her for a long time, she was blathering on and on, I had started to get a headache, my eyes were blood-shot, I was exhausted from her neediness and sucking the energy out of me. I tried repeatedly to end the conversation to no avail. Finally, I just said firmly, "Look. I've got to go." Wanting to end a conversation with her Majesty was such an affront to her superiority. No one but no one, cuts-off Queen MN. So what does she do? She says, "You know, you sound "irritated" you might have a mood disorder. You can take medication for that. Maybe you should take just a little bit of medication to relax." You see, there was nothing wrong with her. She wasn't the source of my irritation, she was perfect. My reason for ending the conversation was because there was something wrong with me. Just like Dimitri decided there was something wrong with Olga and that's why she didn't call him back. Geesh. Delusions sure are bliss for these narcs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how these Narcs act so abnormal but once they think they have us in their land of gaslighting and manipulations they think we are forever theirs. HAAA HAAA they are WRONG! Dimitri demonstrates it perfectly in how he tries to Call Olga out on her dignity and "courage".He hasnt even had 1 conversation with her yet!!Its really bad when you have a Narc in your life that has been Gaslighting and fucking with you for years. The MN's try to make it such a personal, drama filled attack. These MN's dont realize how crazy they reveal themselves to be. Especially when they are not getting their supply and fix. It really sucks how they stalk us till the ends of the earth. You think they are gone but then there they are with their psycho bullshit busting at the seams.I wish there was a such a thing as Narc repelent. But there isnt, you just have to be ready for them. MG

    ReplyDelete
  4. MG, you make a good point. Le Douche Dimitri hasn't even had one convo with Olga and look at all the crap he's smeared on her. Can you imagine what it would be like to have an actual relationship with him?! If anyone out there wants to get an idea of what it would be like to have a MN parent... just imagine those two abusive voicemails every day for 20 years (or more), and you've got an idea of what it's like to be raised by a MN. Unfortunately, for us children of narcs, we couldn't just delete their "messages."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissette, I know, when you have MN's for parents, its like you are hostage to them and their "messages". It is literally like you are a prisoner when you are a child. You have to find a secret reality within yourself or with other people outside your MN parents world. Its like you know they are as crazy as this Dimitri guy and you dream of when you will be free.Then once you are the scapegoat and/or escape, you have PTSD and have to fight for your life and sanity. It takes time to feel normal and realise how manipulative and evil the place you grew up and survived was. I am very grateful for the internet and being able to discover what MN is and that I am not alone.I really hope this Dimitri guy NEVER has children, or even in laws! MG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may be the only one reacting this way, but I am sitting here literally LMFAO!!!! Yeah, I would have called him back alright, but my message would have have only taken a millisecond to listen to. It would have consisted only of, "Go fuck yourself"...said in a classy, elegant way for good measure.

    “Seduction Guru” and renowned “Pick-up Artist” my ass - someone should knock this guy down a few notches. He's a pathetic excuse for a man, and not even a good N. Every single N that I've ever had the displeasure of crossing paths with was at least smart enough to be smooth and charming in the beginning, leaving the douchiness for later.

    As much as I'd like to think that no woman could fall prey to such an arrogant asshole, I know better...Best case scenario, they are far and few between.

    ANON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Go fuck yourself"... said in a classy, elegant way for good measure." BAHAHA! I'm sure all your friends would be jealous that he called you... even if they didn't tell you.

      Oh gawd, you are so right. It's amazing that any woman would fall prey to a narcissist who is a douche right outta the gate, but it happens. He has a girlfriend and I guess she is just a sick as he is. He has a twitter feed "Dimitri the Lover" maybe you could tweet him your thoughts on him being a pathetic excuse for a man, and not even a good N. The only flaw in that plan is that he would love the supply. Sadly, there's just no way to humiliate the shameless Ns of the world.

      Delete
    2. Great lover... I guarantee "Dmitri" is one of those a-holes that never shuts up during sex.

      Delete
  7. Found this blog on a recommended list on another awesome blog that I read... love this blog!

    About Dmitri... heard his phone call and was FLOORED. I could not believe this guy was actually
    real. I mean-- was he kidding??? But, I went to his website... (I WILL NOT provide the url because I
    do not want to give him more business...) His website is even more outrageous than his phone calls.
    He has an animation on his homepage where a cartoon version of Dmitri (with open shirt and all)
    is standing next to a cartoon blond with HUGE breast implants. Then, on each side there are animated
    Vegas show girls bowing to him over and over. Nice!!!

    Oh here's another 'thing'. Before you enter his website, he offers 'free sex' to any attractive
    women out there who want to experience Dmitri the Lover. In fact, he tries to 'sell' sex with
    himself because women are getting such a 'deal' because they do not have to pay him for sex.
    Hah hah! I guess he is attempting to use either reverse psychology or pure hubris.
    In addition to most women find this offer ludicrous-- any smart woman would immediately
    think STD!!!!! Gross. Seriously??

    This guy is the most awesome living "case study" I have found on male narcissism
    since my single days on the dating scene. (Thank GOD I have been married for
    several years. Would not want to go back to the dating scene-- especially if there
    are more Dmitris out there).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, a case study is right! Haha! He is the most awesome living specimen of male narcissism you will ever find. Aw, come on, are you telling me that if your weren't married you wouldn't give Dimitri a go? You're missing out. Seriously. This N is right outta his mind. I'm talking lunatic fringe. A friend of mine went on a research frenzy of good old Dimitri and sent me the links to his website, twitter feed and cartoons on youtube. Did you know there is animated versions of Dimitri? Of course he's a sex god, and the cartoons are so pervy that most of them have been pulled. I considered - for a millisecond - adding his urls, but I don't want to feed him, or have him creeping around these parts... however, that might be useful for the "case study" exercise.

      Delete
  8. Okay, had to listen again to this guy's message and this time with a more 'serious ear' on my
    part. After listening again, came to the conclusion that Dmitry is a dangerous person on manylevels. Sure, it is absolutely fun to laugh at his outrageousness, but woe to the woman tofalls into this guy's predatory trap. Had skimmed over some parts of the blog post last night and re-read today. This one caught my attention:
    "Maybe they [the officials] didn't know about the mace, stun gun and EMPTY HAND GRENADE
    CANISTERS cops reported finding in his room after he tried to enter a female officer's dorm?"
    Yikes! So Dmitry might also be a sociopath in addition to being a narcissist. (That's right,
    Dmitry!! Just as you assumed that Olga might be on psychiatric medication because she doesn't
    want to call you and just as you attempted to make an arrogant and intrusive psych diagnosis
    of her during your voicemail, I am going to invite readers to make a psych diagnosis on you too!!)
    So, here are the DSM IV guidelines for diagnosing personality disorders:
    A. An enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior the deviates
    markedly from the expectations of the individual's culture. This
    pattern is manifested in two (or more) of the following areas:
    1. Cognition (i.e., ways of perceiving and interpreting self,
    other people and events)
    2. Affectivity (i.e., the range, intensity, liability, and
    appropriateness of emotional response)
    3. Interpersonal functioning
    4. Impulse control
    B. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad
    range of personal and social situations.
    C. The enduring pattern leads to clinically significant distress or
    impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of
    functioning.
    D. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be
    traced back at least to adolescence or early adulthood.
    E. The enduring pattern is not better accounted for as a manifestation
    or consequence of another mental disorder.
    F. The enduring pattern is not due to the direct physiological effects
    of a substance (e.g., a drug abuse, a medication) or a general
    medical condition (e.g., head trauma).

    And the DSM IV criteria for antisocial personality disorder:

    The current criteria for ASPD, as described in DSM–IV, include a behavioral pattern that begins before age 15 and comprises at least three of the following behaviors:
    Repeated criminal acts
    Deceitfulness
    Impulsiveness
    Repeated fights or assaults
    Disregard for the safety of others
    Irresponsibility
    Lack of remorse
    This pattern of behavior has occurred since age 15 (although only adults 18 years or older can be diagnosed with this disorder) and consists by the presence of the majority of these symptoms *:
    failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
    irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
    reckless disregard for safety of self or others consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
    The manual lists the following additional necessary criteria:
    The individual is at least 18 years of age.
    There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.
    The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia or a Manic Episode.
    *****
    Okay, ladies-- you be the judge!! What do you see in Dmitry based on his phone call
    and the knowledge that he is a sexual predator with violent tendencies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a psychopath for sure. It's only a matter of time before he lands in prison. His perversions are only going to escalate. I predict murder related to sadistic sexual activity of some sort. This is quite apparent when you see his twitter feed. What blows my mind is that he was given a medical license to practice psychiatry. If they're letting lunatics like him in, I wonder what the hell kind of people they are rejecting... or if they are rejecting any.

      Thanks for the in-depth case study of the psycho.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely!!

      What is troubling is that if you look at some of the classes he offers men, 'Dmitri the
      Lover' says he will teach men how to awaken their inner rapist/murderer. No joke.
      Saw that on his site yesterday. Am quite surprised that this predator is not currently
      in jail. (Ah yes-- but he also mentioned within the same course content he teaches
      men how to awaken this inner predator and avoid the law). Dmitry seems like he would
      be another incarnation of a Ted Bundy type-- and that is if Ted Bundy were still alive
      (and out of jail) and learned how to use the power of the internet to attract his prey.

      Am very surprised that some kind of licensing board or authority has not stepped
      in and taken Dmitry off line. Though I do not believe in censorship in general terms,
      also do not believe people who plainly would incite violence against others should
      be allowed to speak so freely. The things that he says on his website about women
      are extremely disturbing and hateful. What's worse is that he offers to teach these ideas
      to other men. Very frightening.

      Delete
    3. I was aware he is a misogynistic sex addict pig, but I didn't know he was trying to teach men how to awaken to their inner rapist/murderer AND avoid the law. Very disturbing indeed. I have to say that when I read his twitter feed, about his and his girlfriend's sexual exploits, I immediately thought Paul Bernardo and Karla Holmoka. His gf is just as predatory as he is. I do hope he is being monitored. From what I've read, the police in Toronto know who he is.

      Delete
    4. I'll come back to this every so often when I need a good laugh. He's a psychiatrist but refuses to date anyone on medication. This thing is a classic.

      Delete
    5. I see a possible serial killer and will use this character in a novel.

      Delete
  9. OK: 5 Thumbs Up for Dangerous Dmitri, the Walking Cluster B Predator. But see how he took his infamy with those phone calls to Olga and twisted them into Supply? He doesn't even attempt to hide his psychopathy, so absolutely certain is he that's he's "Simply Irresistible." BWAHAHAAAAA! And his ass is asbestos-no one can "fire" him!
    If this isn't confirmation (as if ACoNS needed any more) that these POS truly live in a fabricated reality which does *not* intersect with our's, there it is. In all it's perversity. The female MNs are also living in a hugely separate/distorted reality as well. However, their ways of exposing themselves are in my experience more cloistered in their manifestations. Their first prey is their family. And they seem to be pretty ubiquitous in cyberspace.
    Please, please tell me his license to practice has been yanked? Where is his license from? Does he even have one? I mention this because Dr. Phil (yes, I KNOW many people like him, but I'm not one of 'em and here's why) lost his license many years ago for an inappropriate relationship with a client. All's he had to do was attend some training to get his priorities straight, his professional ethics where they belonged to be reinstated. Of course, he refused to do this so the state yanked his license. NO Narc answers to ANYONE. (ACoNS have experienced this from birth.) The "license" he now operates under is "For Entertainment Purposes Only." (No, it's not from any legitimate psych-related Licensing Board.) Just because someone presents themselves as "Dr." as in Ph.D or M.D. doesn't mean they have the credentials or they have a license to practice their "Profession." But hey, what Narc ever needed "permission" to reap havoc on their unwitting victims? Including cyber Predators?
    If the adults and Professionals don't know how to deal with them, what hope did us kids have? Many of us were just lucky we were't toe-tagged by 3 if not by 13 one way or another. Bonus Points if they can get their "kids" to off themselves-the trifecta of Supply: They now can play the "Grieving Parent," have "confirmation" of their Smear Campaign and got rid of the "Problem."
    TW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TW,
      You make an excellent point in terms of how anyone can mention credentials
      and how that can be misleading. What is worse is that until 2009 (I think it was)'the state that
      I live allowed anyone with a high school diploma to open a business and call themselves
      a licensed therapist. The only thing required to obtain the license was a 4-hour
      course that discussed AIDS education. As you can image, many malignant individuals
      took advantage of this and opened 'therapy' practices. Soon enough, the state
      caught on and changed the requirements for people who intend to open therapy
      practices. Now, the requirements are as they should be: minimum of master's
      degree from accredited institution and 3,000 supervised clinical hours
      with a state approved organization. That has gotten a lot of 'hacks' off the books.
      However, there is also the problem of those who have solid credentials and
      licenses. There is no screening process to weed out credentialed therapists
      with socio-pathology. (By the way, did anyone see this recent film called
      "Side Effects"? REALLY interesting and highly recommend it if you want to see
      socio-pathology in action!!!!!) Anyhow, have found that some psychiatrists,
      therapists, and even MDs are very emotionally ill people. As for those who can
      get their own children to 'off' themselves-- yes-- this is a very frightening and
      very real thing. Have read case studies of narcissistic parents who abuse
      their children but then convince their children it is all their own fault. Then,
      later when these kids decide to leave this life at their own hands, the narcissist
      parent can then get sympathy from the community. These events send chills
      down my spine because when a parent does this, it is a form of absolute
      evil. There are no two ways about it-- these kinds of parents are absolute
      evil. It makes me ill that they are able to bring innocent lives into this world
      (their children) and then torture them emotionally until the child decides to
      end his or her life. If I have one over-arching goal in life, it is to assist those
      who have experienced trauma (at the hands of the personality disordered) in
      their recovery while at the same time educating the general population on
      how to spot narcissists so that they can avoid them. Though the destructive ways
      of the narcissistic are many times accomplished in a covert manner, the destruction
      they leave in their wake is sometimes fatal.




      Delete
  10. This is why I no longer date. Thanks for reminding me what I have been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This creep actually has a fiancee. So if he's taken, can you imagine the riff-raff that's available? I shudder to think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "This is why I no longer date. Thanks for reminding me what I have been missing."
    My thoughts exactly! If I end up divorced, I'll probably just stay single!!

    "This creep actually has a fiancee. So if he's taken, can you imagine the riff-raff that's available? I shudder to think."
    It's really sad to me that this asshole actually has a fiance because I think she's one of us. Only someone trained since birth to put up with this bullshit would put up with it. She's going to be in for a rough ride - triggered beyond belief for the duration of their relationship. All I can hope is that she reads this blog one day, then runs like hell before this jerk murders whatever is left of her soul.

    ANON

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think she should call Ghostbusters to take care of this slime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the kind of guy who likes a woman to pursue me. If a woman left me these messages I would move to the south pole.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These guys only get more impossible as they get older and more desperate. I went to a restaurant I frequent the other day, one of my refreshment points when shopping for groceries. There's an old fart who hangs out there drinking too much beer and working himself up over nothing. I'm in a conversation with another woman I know quite well at the table adjacent to mine. In storms old fart and plonks himself down opposite the other woman. He starts ranting at me, "I don't like you, and I know you don't like me!" I said, no I don't dislike you, I don't think about you in any way, I have other things to keep my mind occupied with. He doesn't shut up, he carries on: "You're evil! You have a mouth on you that I don't like!" So I make a crack about only two pallbearers carrying his coffin at his funeral in the not too distant future because garbage bins have two handles. The stupid broken down old sod actually tried to make a move on me a while ago and I laughed in his face. His wife's a douche who goes around flaunting overpriced jewellery he gives her to suck his limp little cock. I told her not to try to sell that stuff on to me when he finally kicks the bucket. They make out as if they're wealthy and they're not.

    ReplyDelete