Saturday 31 December 2016

Breaking Free: A Way Out for Adult Children of Narcissists is Now an eBook and its FREE!






2016, you were an asshole! Good riddance!

I really hope 2017 is a kick-ass year for us all and in an effort to start it off right, I thought I would ring in the New Year with some book promotions.

First off, I have combined my two eBooks Breaking Through the House of Mirrors: Clarity for Adult Children of Narcissists & Exit the House of Mirrors: Freedom from Narcissistic Abuse into one volume.  

Breaking Free: A Way Out for Adult Children of Narcissists (the 350 page paperback) is now an eBook.  Breaking Free is both eBooks combined plus a few extra articles and it’s only $9.99 for a limited time!

I was originally selling each eBook for $9.99 and now you can get both eBooks for the price of one!

PLUS anyone that has purchased Breaking Through the House of Mirrors (the first eBook) can now get Breaking Free for FREE just by re-downloading the title on Amazon.

The folks at Amazon have informed me that once the new edition has been approved, they will notify customers on their Kindle device or email to let them know the revised eBook (Breaking Free) is ready to download. I suspect it should be any day now.

Breaking Free: A Way Out for Adult Children of Narcissists is already available to purchase on Amazon in eBook and paperback format – so go for it if you don't have a copy!

PLUS if you buy a copy of the paperback Breaking Free you can receive a FREE eBook version for a limited time.

And remember, if you own a copy of the eBook you can always re-download updates for Free!

So to recap: the two eBooks used to be $9.99 each, or $19.99 for both. Now you can get both eBooks in one volume for $9.99, AND you can get the paperback AND the eBook for $21.99.

Ok. Enough of the sales pitch.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Oh, one last plug… if you like Breaking Free please write a review on Amazon. Reviews are really valuable to me as an author and they also help other ACONs who are stumbling around in the dark searching for information.

I wish you all a fan-freakin'-tastic 2017 and may every year to come bring you peace from your narcissist tormentors.

Lisette


A reader sent me this photo of her bad ass cat lounging around learning about malignant narcissism.